Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Oprah Winfrey Publishing New Memoir...

The book set to be published in January 2017, will be a mixture of Winfrey's own experiences and advice for the audience, she revealed in a press release.


According to our sources, the Hollywood Reporter, Winfrey`s memoir will be titled "The Life you Want"

"All my experiences, even the painful ones, have been there to teach me something about life," she said. "I'm still learning and I hope my story inspired other people to live the highest, fullest, expression of themselves."

The stories and life lessons that Winfrey intends to share, president and publisher of Flatiron Books, Bob Miller said will detail "how extraordinary Oprah's instincts are when it comes to choosing books, instincts borne of her lifelong love of reading and the power of the written word."

Other books about Oprah Winfrey:

What I Know For Sure




Oprah: 40 Inspirational Life Lessons And Powerful Wisdom From Oprah Winfrey (Inspirational Motivation and Happiness)

No comments:

Post a Comment