Saturday, May 9, 2015

The Wake Series by M Mabie Promises a Rollercoaster Ride!!


"For one night, I want to pretend its me that you`re promised to" _Casey

For all the fans that loved Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens, here`s a new series that I`m positive you will love!

This book was not a traditional boy meets girl love story, no sappy romance filled with hearts and flowers.This book is about the most intense, raw unbridled, instantaneous attraction.I usually hate this type of books but this one had me Hooked, Line and Sinker :-)  This is an unconventional love story that will put your emotions through the grinder, stitch it up again and repeat CONTINUOUSLY!

This book will have to turning the pages praying the heartbreak will stop and something good will happen.

Casey and Blake meet at a bar and yeah, Casey has a girlfriend and Blake has a boyfriend that she supposedly loves. It was supposed to be a “one-night stand”, but neither of them were able to forget the other. It’s like they were drawn to each other, like bait to a fish.

If you’re like me, you love ANGST. You need it to breathe. The more a book makes me want to throw my tablet at the wall, has my heart racing, and me yelling OMG THAT DID NOT JUST HAPPEN while I’m reading, the more I LOVE IT!

Bait is the first book in The Wake Series, and leaves you with a jaw dropping cliffhanger!!

Next in The Wake Series:

Sail:(The Wake Series #2)

No comments:

Post a Comment