Saturday, June 20, 2015

Danny Chaucer`s Flying Saucer by Christopher Pete | Book Review

Danny Chaucer's Flying Saucer by Christopher Pete

I was given a copy of Danny Chaucers Flying saucer by the author for a review and thought that i will be able to do a good job with the review after taking into account the book from a child's point of view since this is a book aimed at the much younger audiences.

I read this book to my 10 year old nephew and he enjoyed it immensely.I myself found the characters extremely hilarious and and the pace in which the story unfolded immediately grabs your attention.The story is captivating and enchanting.The mystery and suspense accompanied by the innocence of the strong minded characters in the story makes this book a great read which can be enjoyed by both adults and kids alike.Good writing style from Christopher Pete, looking forward to more of his work.


Rating: ***** (5 stars)

No comments:

Post a Comment