Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pharrell Williams to Release Children`s Book 'Happy'..

He scored an Oscar nomination and topped several charts with his hit single “Happy” and now Pharrell Williams is turning the ditty into a book for children.


According to a Billboard report, the “Get Lucky” singer will release “Happy” on September 22nd and Putnam Publishers has ordered an initial run of 250,000 for the books.

Adding to the excitement, the new project is the first of a four-book deal between Pharrell and Putnam, so Williams will pen at least three subsequent installments for kids in the years to come.

He previously told Oprah, "It's overwhelming because it's like, I love what I do and I just appreciate the fact that people have believed in me for so long that I could make it to this point to feel that."

No comments:

Post a Comment