Tuesday, March 24, 2015

The best Quotes from Fifty Shades and Twilight..

“You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince”

“I've never wanted more, until I met you.”

“I want my world to start and end with you.”

“Having the thought of you being with someone else is like a knife twisting in my dark soul”

"I cant bear to hurt you because I love you."

"You are the states lottery, the cure for cancer and the three wishes from Aladdin's lamp all rolled into one."

"Every time you move tomorrow, I want you to be reminded that I've been here. Only me. You are mine."

“You’re the only person I’d fly three thousand miles to see.”

"I want to chase the dawn with you"

― E.L. James, Fifty Shades of Grey

Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James



“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…" he murmured. I looked away, hiding my eyes as I thrilled to the word.
"What a stupid lamb," I sighed.
"What a sick, masochistic lion.”

“Even more, I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew - knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, knew it from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest - was how love gave someone the power to break you”

“Death is Peaceful, Life is Harder”

“Your number was up the first time I met you.”

“I've never thought about dying, But dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.”

“I couldn't bring myself to regret the decision. When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.”
― Stephenie Meyer, Twilight 

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment